I am running late this week. I apologize, especially to you Anna. Here are the questions for this week. Try to encourage everyone to go to Incredible Pizza on November 15th. This will be a great time of relationship building. Also, encourage the married couples to go to the True Love Retreat in February. You can find all of the information on the Events Page of the website.
1. What does it say to you that in the days of Noah that God, though He saw the greatest wickedness of mankind, was patient because one man, Noah, found favor in his eyes?
2. What does that mean for you when God looks at your life? What does He focus on? the good, or the bad? How far does His mercy go?
3. What does it say to you that God gave the most wicked generation mercy because Noah was a preacher of righteousness? Do you remember from the message what a preacher of righteousness is? (One who preaches a way. Righteousness is a way, a better way. A preacher preaches with passion and compassion for the lost.)
4. Do you feel that you are a preacher of righteousness? Why or why not?
5. Are there people in your life that need the Lord to wait before allowing the full consequences of their sin to fall on them? Who are they? Will you be a preacher of righteousness in their life that the Lord might extend them mercy?